A credit card is required to guarantee your spot, with a nonrefundable registration fee of $100 (early bird fee - $50.00). The minimum fundraising goal is $2500, paid in full by October 1, 2018. Riders may continue to fundraise until November 30, 2018 and be reimbursed for any portion donated out-of-pocket to meet the minimum fundraising goal. Riders must pay or raise $500 by August 15, 2018.
Regardless of amount paid/funds raised, cancellation fees apply as indicated below.
- The registration fee is nonrefundable.
- All donations from personal fundraising will be distributed to the California Bicycle Coalition Education Fund and are nonrefundable.
- Cancellations made between August 7 and September 15, 2018, will incur a $500 cancellation fee.
- If you cancel after September 15, 2018, you agree to pay the full fundraising minimum. (We cannot fill your spot at that point).
- If you must cancel and wish to transfer to the 2019 ride, donations (excluding registration fee and cancellation fee, if applicable) may be applied toward the fundraising goal for the 2019 ride, at CalBike’s discretion. The request for transfer must be made by September 15, 2018, in writing to email@example.com. A written confirmation from CalBike will guarantee your spot for 2019.
- All registered riders must pay or raise at least $500.00 by August 15, 2018.
Refund Policy: Contact Jenn@calbike.org within 45 days of a donation made in error for a refund. After 45 days, no refund can be made.