We encourage our riders to fundraise, but if you prefer to pay your own way, that works too! Contributions to the Dream Ride Challenge are fully tax-deductible.
Fundraising Page Instructions
To set up a personal fundraising page, follow these steps:
1. Go to https://www.mightycause.com/event/Californiadreamride and click 'Join this event'
2. Sign up or log into your existing account, then click 'Start a fundraiser'
3. Customize your page and set your fundraising goal. Consider setting a higher fundraising goal than what you actually need to raise: sometimes a higher goal will prompt bigger donations. Don't forget to click 'Publish' once you're done making changes!
Fundraising Levels & Benefits
Fundraise (or simply donate if you prefer) to support CalBike's work to promote healthy, sustainable transportation.
- Rider: $25 Receive a CalBike one-year membership and a sticker in the mail
- Supporter: $200 Receive a jersey and one-year CalBike membership
- Patron: $500 Premium invitations to conversations (remote) with special guests, shout out on social media, jersey and one-year CalBike membership
- Partner: $2750 Premium invitations to conversations (remote) with special guests, shout out on social media, jersey, one-year CalBike membership, special recognition at event, and special catered virtual lunch with other partners and CalBike staff.
- Corporate Sponsor: $5000 Premium invitations to conversations (remote) with special guests, shout out on social media jersey, one-year CalBike membership, special recognition at event, and special catered virtual lunch with other partners and CalBike staff.
All participants receive:
- Facebook Dream Ride Challenge group membership
- Access to Opening Zoom Call with Dream Ride Director and Special Guests
- Two Community Inspiration Zoom Calls
- End of Challenge Celebration Zoom Call
- Certificate of Excellent Participation
- SWAG bag of goodies
Raise or donate $200 or more and get CalBike’s gorgeous poppy jersey.
Once your fundraising page is set up, share it on social media and check out the links below to reach your goal!
Discover Your Fundraising Potential: Fill out this worksheet and find 40 donors in 4 minutes
Get Started: Step by step guide on fundraising
Make Your List: Your community is bigger than you think
Reach Out: Sample emails templates
Fun and Creative Ideas!: Other ways to raise money
If you do not plan to fundraise, please make a direct donation at https://calbikeeducationfund.org/support-a-dream-rider/. To donate by mail, use this form.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions or need help setting up your fundraising page.